- Fatyak-Kayaks is a trading name of Fatyak Limited (‘Fatyak Limited’/’we’/’us’/’our’) whose address is Fatyak Limited., 35 Cottage Rd, Newry, N.Ireland, BT35 8RS. The company’s registration number is NI017631. The company’s VAT registration number is 307415426.
- Fatyak Limited is the owner of this website.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Fatyak Limited.
- You must have a unique email address to use our site. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication, and you agree all notices made via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such notices be made in writing.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from Fatyak Limited. We recommend you add Fatyak Limited to your ‘safe sender’ list, and check that your online security software does not block e-mails from us. In the unlikely event you do have any difficulty receiving email from us, please advise your Internet Service Provider who should be able to assist you further.
- You must choose a password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under your unique email address and password and shall only use the Site under your own email address and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your email address to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your email address or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform Fatyak Limited as soon as possible.
- You may request that your account be closed at any time by contacting our customer service team. Upon your request, we will close your account as soon as reasonably possible, subject to the status of your account. We will retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with our obligations under applicable laws, collect any fees owed and to assist with any investigations we may need to perform.
- A cookie is small text file with ID tags, stored on your computer or mobile device when visiting certain websites. It will contain an anonymous identifier so that our site can recognise you when you use the same browser to return.
- Although cookies are used across almost every site on the internet, some users do not like the idea of this information being stored on their computer. Through your browser settings, it is possible to delete existing cookies and block them from being used in the future. However, this will mean you could lose some functionality on our site – such as the ability for us to remember if you are logged in.
- We do not cross the information recorded in the cookies with the personal information collected at the time of your registration on the Site or with your online activity.
Information We Collect
- As a result of your interactions with our Website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login and password, your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, your operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time), your cookie number, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes the registration process which requires you to provide a username, a valid email address and a password. Information collected may include: your name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, credit or debit card number and expiry date.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Information relating to your purchases on the website, including: any products you viewed or searched for, your purchase history, personal preferences and any phone number recorded or used to call our customer services number.
Use of Your Information
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you, by using the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process credit and debit card payments, provide customer service functions and prevent, detect and investigate potentially illegal activities and potential breaches of our Terms and Conditions. This helps us to provide a safe shopping environment for all our users.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- • To contact you regarding matters involving a breach of our terms of conditions.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints you may have regarding the website.
- To analyse and monitor customer traffic patterns, Website usage and related Website information in order to optimise your use of the Website.
- In addition, we may use the information to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Website, or notify you about offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or partners but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors and site traffic.
Storing Your Personal Data
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
- Fatyak Limited is not responsible for the content of any third party website from which you have accessed the website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of any other site from which you hyperlink to or from the website.
- Fatyak Limited is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third party web sites that may be linked to this site. These links are meant for the user’s convenience only and do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Fatyak Limited of the content, policies or practices of such sites nor any products or services which may be offered through that site. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check.
- By subscribing to our mailing lists, you accept that your personal data may be used for such purposes.
- Fatyak Limited will only send our newsletters only to those who request them. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us, please contact us or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us.
Customer Review Guidelines
- Registered users are permitted to post reviews on products (where this facility is available) provided that they comply with our Customer Review Guidelines (which can be found here).
- You acknowledge that any review, feedback or rating which you leave may be published and agree that it may be displayed for as long as we consider appropriate and that the content may be syndicated to other Fatyak Limited sites and publications.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any claim or action brought by third parties, arising out of, or in connection with, any feedback, ratings or reviews posted by you on the website, including the violation of their privacy or intellectual property rights.
- You grant Fatyak Limited and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. We reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you.
Access To Information
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
- If you do not want your personal information collected or shared, please contact Fatyak Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our files.